Friday, January 18, 2008

Read this Post if You Want to Live Part 2: Judgement Day

Okay, so I'm finally back. Let me start by saying that I have all the good intentions of Ted Kaznyski to write on this thing everyday - promise to Maude - but life continually finds ways to piss me off (see: work) and take up my time (see: work). I'm finally back for the second half of my review for the Terminator TV show premiere (coincidentally, the second half of that premiere).

Aaaaaannnnnddd..... the same as before. A few interesting plot points that may go somewhere - but a lot of similar things we've seen before.

Is there anything I need to update on....? Umm... no, not really. If you want to check it out, do so, you'll not be too far behind after missing the two part pilot. And, let's face it, unless you want to watch Men in Trees (which, shockingly, has new episodes stockpiled like right-wing basements, circa 1999), this might be the best thing to watch if you're looking for new TV (damn you studios! just settle with the writers!).

So, moving onto bigger and brighter - SUNDANCE started yesterday!

I'm proud to say that I have tickets for nine movies this year (including three premieres)! Tonight I kick off the shebacle with George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead. Now, George invented the zombie diary, and this sounds exciting and new, but we'll have to see (his last endeavor, Land of the Dead, was like a bad Saturday afternoon Sci-Fi TV movie). I'll try to give moment to moment (see: every coupla days) updates and reviews of these, hopefully, great movies.

Until then, remember:

Sadie Loves Mommy!

No comments: